Save

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Winter Rally 2018

Winter Rally 2018 3 months 3 weeks ago #1

• igsss
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 282
Sveiki atvykę, į pirmąjį šių metų LRČ etapą „v-Winter Rally 2018“! ;)
Startas jau ketvirtadienį!
Na, o nuo pirmadienio iki trečiadienio dalyviai galės įveikti testinį greičio ruožą 3 kartus ;)
Shakedown rbr.onlineracing.cz/index.php?act=tourmn...b8d1805e09c3be3b52d9
Password - Utena
Dalyvių numerių sąrašas: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18VFAQ9GR...sL4/edit?usp=sharing
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KKS

Winter Rally 2018 3 months 1 week ago #2

• KKS
  • Захожу иногда
  • KOLOMIETS Kirill
  • Thank you received: 29
A bit dramatic rally for me.

After such long period driving my Skoda Fabia R5 with good setup on snow I back to old Evo9 group N car with good snow setup aswell.., as I thought. Actually after Fabia, it's hard to turn car and I suffer a lot of understeer. To be honest I want drive fast so I start to push from the beginning, but I try too much and understeer into snowbanks so many times and that caused speed drop and so low stage time compare not only to R5 cars, but to N4 cars aswell.
After mid-day service try keep car away from snowbanks and drive on my own rhythm. It benefit that I cut 6sec from LRC2 class leaders at 2 afternoon stages and find myself only 3 sec beheind Sorokin and 4sec beheind Marzoa overall. Arriving to TC after SS6 I saw they time and thought that they both complete rally and I run after guys. 1stage to go. Try go fast as I can and clean as I should. Quickly go to timing board and find that I fast than Sorokin by 4sec when I need only 3 sec. I pass Sorokin overall and didn't see Marzoa at TOP15 and I decide that he crash or be to low down the results and I pass both of them. I was super excited!!! :) make "winning" comment at stage end.... close RBR... go to web-results and see Marzoa ahead of me..... :( "Surprise m..." :cheer: I turned out that we drive at same time and my liaison section was faster and I simply start last stage a 4min earlier than Juan :D

Anyway 2nd at LRC2 it's good. At least I pass Sorokin :D

Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by KKS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: igsss

Winter Rally 2018 3 months 3 days ago #3

• HAUPT Adam
  • Новый участник
Please, can you check private messages on facebook ? I send you something. (Paweł Kowalski - that's my name on facebook) I can't find my name in results tabel. I was second in Rc4 class.
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Kontaktai

WWW.RBR-LT administracija: www.rbr_lt_replays@yahoo.com

Open WRC čempionato organizacija: www.rbr_lt_replays@yahoo.com

Open LRČ ir LRSČ čempionatų organizacija: ignas@rbr-lt.com

Veikla

Facebook Youtube

Blogger instagram