Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: v-Rally Argentina 2017

v-Rally Argentina 2017 6 months 2 weeks ago #1

• RALLY Guru
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 279
Hi all, sorry, Argentina event little bit late, It will start after one hour I hope
The administrator has disabled public write access.

v-Rally Argentina 2017 6 months 2 weeks ago #2

• RALLY Guru
  • Администратор
Atsiprašau už vėlavimą etapas laukia jūsų dėmesio čia:
rbr.onlineracing.cz/index.php?act=tourmn...1b3739bc0eaf927e8845

v-Rally Argentina 2017 6 months 1 week ago #3

• ralistas123
  • Давно я тут
  • Thank you received: 26
situacija prasta gavosi,atsijunge monitorius,tai ir super ralio negavau,nes nieko nemaciau ka spausti.gal bus galimybe gauti requesta?

v-Rally Argentina 2017 6 months 1 week ago #4

• RALLY Guru
  • Администратор
Galima
1 LEG pravažiuotas pagal savo pajėgumą, sau pralošiau visumoje apie 30 sek.: Ilgame dope turėjau stogą, vos vos neprireikė žiūrovų pagalbos ir spinas "tematic parke". O šiaip stengiausi palaikyti tempą per daug nerizikuojant. Laukiu antros dienos

v-Rally Argentina 2017 6 months 1 week ago #5

• RALLY Guru
  • Администратор
ITINERARY ARGENTINA
Attachments:

v-Rally Argentina 2017 6 months 1 week ago #6

• KKS
  • Захожу иногда
  • KOLOMIETS Kirill
  • Thank you received: 22
Finished 1st day but got a horrible feelings!
SS3/SS7 - I didn't have own pacenotes for this stage and lost a bit of time
SS4/SS8 - I done recce this stage when he was a beta version and made own pacenotes, and it was right and at final version and this stage I've done very well, straight of the box and drive on pacenotes
SS5/SS9 - A bad, horrible stage was should be banned from RBR!!!! Plz never ever never ever use it in rallys! it's a small stage but he have massive 80Mb with geometry in lbs file (in _M ver.) and I have freeezes everywhere! especially near start position! It's undriveble! Absolutely zero grip! And when cars find some grip they are strangely wobbling from side to side. What is that? At reapeted stage (SS9) I think you use a _O version which are 50mb and I have a little bit less freezes but still it's undriveble.
Why same stage have a 30mb difference in geometry?

It's horrible! HORRIBLE stage that cost me a 1minute!!!

v-Rally Argentina 2017 6 months 1 week ago #7

• RALLY Guru
  • Администратор
SS5-SS9 is ok I newer hase thae same problem as you. So, you must to think upgrade you PC or laptop. Also is other way - you can reduce some big textures here, to smaller and dont have lag any more. And finally you can use Miro way:
How to Reduce Lag for Gaming :

To test Anti-lag plugin:
made by Kegetys, www.kegetys.net
download d3d_antilag101
Unzip and copy to RBR directory .
The following user(s) said Thank You: paulotempera

v-Rally Argentina 2017 6 months 1 week ago #8

• RALLY Guru
  • Администратор
Antra diena klaikiai prasta, praradau arti minutės. Begalė klaidų, nė vieno GR švaraus - du stogai ir ir kaži kiek spinu. Keisčiausiai, kad setupas neveikė taip kaip šeikdaune, labai nusivylęs pasirodymu, bet ką padarysi ralis yra ralis...

v-Rally Argentina 2017 6 months 1 week ago #9

• KKS
  • Захожу иногда
  • KOLOMIETS Kirill
  • Thank you received: 22
2nd day for me is crappy again! I have re-installed game near half year ago and all new stages I tested and if I didn't like pacenotes - I made my own. I check 2nd day and all stages was installed. 2nd stage Undva... I remember that reversed version I made own pacenotes... think it was OK. Splash screen, I'm ready to start and.... recognize that its a straight version. Without my pacenotes. I arrive to first blind corner it listen: Keep left, Right5... OK... I see this
near a straight to crest and after it's a should be RIGHT 5, so it's clever to "keeping left". So I keep left and jump to the right.... but road goes to the LEFT and it was a L6 or near a flat left. Engine dead and day is over, after a such great and confidence long stage.

OK, my fault that I didn't get right pacenotes to the stage but why this stage have such a starge notes? 6++ corners call like 5; Long3 - like hairpins and sometimes pacenotes have "Unknown1041". My files is straight out the box and don't modified by me, but have unknown pacenotes %)
The following user(s) said Thank You: RALLY Guru

v-Rally Argentina 2017 6 months 1 week ago #10

• RALLY Guru
  • Администратор
Because I use lithuanian modified PaveNote plugin with own commands (which have different ID). So, I reccomend for every new track check for errors or make new pace notes. Instead, hotlaping on it. Its will much close to real rally and you never forget dangerous places. Also, if you or any one ealse, reinstall again you game I recommend save all yours old DLS before (where is you pacenotes for every track). And after you process is finish, rewrite it again back..
Actually this narrow place for fast driving and if you drive over this jump from right side - you will hang stone 90%, which is too close the road from right side... So you must to be very carefully on this place. Or you must slow down here, or try keep left side, but don't touch bush from left - or you will have impact from bushes and spin and so on. But may you are right, here maybe is mistake with confuse turn calls...
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by RALLY Guru.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KKS
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

Kontaktai

WWW.RBR-LT administracija: www.rbr_lt_replays@yahoo.com

Open WRC čempionato organizacija: www.rbr_lt_replays@yahoo.com

Open LRČ ir LRSČ čempionatų organizacija: ignas@rbr-lt.com

Veikla

Facebook Youtube

Blogger instagram