TOPIC: v Rally Australia

v Rally Australia 2 weeks 5 days ago #21

• KKS
  • Захожу иногда
  • KOLOMIETS Kirill
  • Thank you received: 23
KKS wrote:
RALLY Guru wrote:
First stage is longest France Ss I don't remember her name, other is standart, so very strange problems in this event...
Yeah... it's that stage... but now I have same problem as Jyrki - wrong weather in Track Settings.ini
RALLY Guru - can you upload your tracksettings.ini file?

this one work for me
drive.google.com/file/d/15wPwPC86IA5qxTZ...6ED/view?usp=sharing
The administrator has disabled public write access.

v Rally Australia 2 weeks 5 days ago #22

• KKS
  • Захожу иногда
  • KOLOMIETS Kirill
  • Thank you received: 23
On finish!
It's a HARDEST EVENT PREPARATION EVER!!!!
I call-up half of RBR community! Tnx Jonis Jonaitis, ROGOVSKOY Sergey and my team-mates Nazariy Lebed and Sasha Pidlusky for help. Without that help I can't start this leg.

First stage was so slippery, especially on slow corners. I went off twice on breaking, so keep steady pace after. And this afraid on breaking keep me slow all next stages. I thought that I miss every breaking. So it was slow and safe day with some spins.

I'm not involve in any battle this rally so keep it safe.
C u at 3rd day. I hope I will not have any troubles with textures and weather files.

v Rally Australia 2 weeks 4 days ago #23

• RALLY Guru
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 287
Sorry guys, in weekends I always out of my PC. So all game files not with me...

v Rally Australia 2 weeks 2 days ago #24

• RALLY Guru
  • Администратор
Last day at finish. Not so good, as I expected, but season is over and I happy.

v Rally Australia 2 weeks 1 day ago #25

• RALLY Guru
  • Администратор
Results will be ant the end of this week. Tomek upload some replays, so if any one have questions also can check it..
Thanks for good and productive season :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: paulotempera

v Rally Australia 1 week 5 days ago #26

• paulotempera
  • Захожу иногда
  • Thank you received: 11
my dear friends,
thanks for another great season, thanks for mirroring allways the real rallys, rbr-lt is a very good place for richard burns rally drivers.
looking foward for 2018.
best reguards
The following user(s) said Thank You: RALLY Guru, igsss, KKS

v Rally Australia 1 week 2 days ago #27

• RALLY Guru
  • Администратор
Thank you for you replay, I promise this week collect all data and make final word of this season. Now I little bit focused on my new track, want to finish it and all other jobs. I hope you will be patient :)

v Rally Australia 1 week 1 day ago #28

• RALLY Guru
  • Администратор
My last replay checking here in this season - I hate it and try avoid this job all season.
Of course all looking in to one driver - WACH Tomek :)

I checked replays from last v-rally event Australia, everyone can find them and make self opinion, too
And must to agree, have double impressions. Tomek speed is impressed, but I can't find reason for that... First to, all I check setup. Yes, it's not bad setup, have good car weight transfer and turn, but I missed good grip in turns and on side driving.
When I try compare three different cars in the same group, on track which I know very well - different is from 3-5 per second on split. How you setup is slower than my, hmm...
Now about your driving - actually nothing exclusive. Sorry, but trajectory not all times is optimal. But what drops in to the eyes - incredible grip, in replays, and especially on tricky surfaces and situations…

At the same time, I found, you use full throttle from start and car not lose any performance, revolution don't have slow gap, what is strange for low performance car as R5 (compare with WRC or group B...), without using clutch – you don't use them…

Hm, of course, I don't have any real thing to say that some cheating tricks is used and can't say that. So for me, you are “Magick” Tomek… For me, it's nothing change, I fight only with him self and other time only for orientation and training him self. And only we know what we are and what we cost in true… So don't be angry, on me, it's only my subjective opinion…

v Rally Australia 1 week 1 day ago #29

• Tommi53
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 7
I'm not angry but maybe just a little bit disappointed... I mean, You know... that you are making a great job for RBR community and I'm really thankful for that but that is also why I'm disappointed a little bit because I'd like to expect something more from someone who knows this game well not only from just driving (I mean that probably you also know people who are making physics for the cars) and I just see no reason why you haven't be ask them (I suppose that they have technical ability to check everything) what they think about my replays if you or someone's else was having any doubts about my results. For the future I'm sure that I just don't need such as this emotions like in this season with all comments during Rally Finland for example and I'm just not gonna to start in all rallies in the next year.

Of course, I know that I was using a slower car. I understand that for many people that can be really strange sometimes that I can be faster that many people in WRC cars but I have to say that there is really at least a few guys who can beat me and they quite often doing this but in others championships and rallies - just saying that I'm not winning every rally in which I started even if I'm not making big mistakes in them, often I'm just slower. Maybe this gonna be helpful a little bit, just a few examples from the others championship:
rbr.onlineracing.cz/index.php?act=tourmn...32d1d7b549af17f61d3d
rbr.onlineracing.cz/index.php?act=tourmn...f122da425b7550358d68
rbr.onlineracing.cz/index.php?act=tourmn...d61672ae6a385125dd72
I'm really not the only one who is that very fast but for some reasons these guys just haven't been starting in RBR-LT this year (or don't treat this championship serious this year) and that's why we have seen often that I was winning rallies with a big advantage.

So as a winner I was wanted to say a few words but from now on that's gonna be probably all from me. So once again thank you for the championship - there was a few rallies with a very hard configuration and I was really ejoyed them. In the last year I was back to RBR after almost a three years break and I can just say that it was nice too see still this championship with that long history and I'm happy that I won them this year. :) Best regards.
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by Tommi53.
The following user(s) said Thank You: igsss
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

Kontaktai

WWW.RBR-LT administracija: www.rbr_lt_replays@yahoo.com

Open WRC čempionato organizacija: www.rbr_lt_replays@yahoo.com

Open LRČ ir LRSČ čempionatų organizacija: ignas@rbr-lt.com

Veikla

Facebook Youtube

Blogger instagram